- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
The leader in education, training, and research for anxiety, OCD, PTSP, depression and related disorders. ADAA works to prevent, treat, and cure anxiety disorders and depression.
Teaches you about anxiety. Also has information about anxiety disorders, symptoms and treatments.
- I Am Living with Anxiety
A man blogs about living with anxiety and not letting it control his life. He follows the teachings of Dr. Abraham Low, who started the Recovery Self-Help movement decades ago.
- My Anxious Child (Turn Around Anxiety)
A proven, effective audio program that will teach your child what anxiety is, how it works, and how to overcome it.
- Stress and Anxiety Research Society (STAR)A multidisciplinary, international organization of researchers who share an interest in problems of stress, coping and anxiety. STAR conferences provide an opportunity to learn about stress, anxiety, and how psychology is studied and practiced throughout the world.
- The Anxiety Network
Has helpful articles about anxiety and how to cope. It also gives some insight to what anxiety disorder is.
- The Child Anxiety Network
Designed to provide thorough, user-friendly information about child anxiety. It is also designed to provied direction for those who are unsure where to turn when they think their child or a child they know may need professional help to cope with anxiety.
- The Reality of Anxiety
A blog where anyone can read about or share coping strategies to help manage extrem anxiety, panic attacks and daily stress.
- Health Central
- Mental Health America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness