- Fighting for Your Marriage: A Deluxe Revised Edition of the Classic Best-seller for Enhancing Marriage and Preventing Divorce Authors: Howard J. Markman, Scott M. Stanley, and Susan L. Blumberg
The authors have included a wealth of techniques and down-to-earth guidance for all couples who seek to promote greater character and pleasure in their long-term relationships.
- Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love Author: Sue Johnson
Through case studies from her practice, illuminating advice, and practical exercises, couples will learn how to nurture their relationships and ensure a lifetime of love.
- Hold Me Tight: Your Guide to the Most Successful Approach to Building Loving Relationships Author: Sue Johnson
The therapy programme focuses on the emotional connection of every relationship by de-escalating conflict, creating a safe emotional connection, and strengthening bonds between partners.
- Love Sense: The Revolutionary New Science of Romantic Relationships Author: Sue Johnson
Covers the three stages of a relationship and how to best weather them; the intelligence of emotions and the logic of love; the physical and psychological benefits of secure love; and much more.
- Ten Lessons to Transform Your Marriage: America’s Love Lab Experts Share Their Strategies for Strengthening Your Relationship Authors: John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman, and Joan Declaire
In Ten Lessons to Transform Your Marriage, the Gottmans provide vital tools that you can use to regain affection and romance lost through years of ineffective communication.
- The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step Guide to Strengthening Your Marriage, Family, and Friendships Author: John Gottman
From the author, Dr. John M. Gottman, comes a powerful, simple five-step program, based on twenty years of innovative research, for greatly improving all of the relationships in your life.
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country’s Foremost Relationship Expert Authors: John M. Gottman and Nan Silver
Packed with practical questionnaires and exercises, this book is the definitive guide for anyone who wants their relationship to attain its highest potential.
- What Makes Love Last?: How to Build Trust and Avoid Betrayal Authors: John Gottman, Ph.D. and Nan Silver
Based on laboratory findings, this book shows readers how to identify signs, behaviors, and attitudes that indicate a fraying relationship and provides strategies for repairing what may seem lost or broken.
- Rekindling Desire Author: Barry McCarthy
This book assists couples in restoring their sex-lives. It gives special focus to no-sex marriages. Provides helpful strategies for couples of all ages.
- Eight Dates Essential Conversations for a Lifetime of Love Authors: John Gottman, Julie Gottman, Doug AbramsNavigating the challenges of long-term commitment takes effort—and it just got simpler, with this empowering, step-by-step guide to communicating about the things that matter most to you and your partner. Drawing on forty years of research from their world-famous Love Lab, Dr. John Gottman and Dr. Julie Schwartz Gottman invite couples on eight fun, easy, and profoundly rewarding dates, each one focused on a make-or-break issue: trust, conflict, sex, money, family, adventure, spirituality, and dreams.
- Why Marriages Succeed or Fail Author: Dr. John GottmanThis breakthrough book guides you through a series of self-tests designed to help you determine what kind of marriage you have, where your strengths and weaknesses are, and what specific actions you can take to help your marriage.
- Mating in Captivity Author: Ester PerelIn this book, Perel examines the complexity of sex in long-term relationships. In a transformative way, she offers helpful guidance and information on having a satisfying sex life
- Heart of Desire: Keys to the Pleasure of Love Author: Stella ResnickThis book helps couples to keep their sex-life satisfactory over the long term. Dr. Resnick explains a mind-body program to help eliminate limiting patterns and help you to create valuable skills to improve your sex life.
- Divorce Busting: Step by Step Approach to Making Your Marriage Loving Again Author: Michelle Weiner-Davis
Older but still recommended with a solution focused approach. Divorce Busting by Michelle Weiner-Davis gives sound, straight-forward advice on how to help couples stay together.